SECURITY STRATEGIST AWARDS 2018
EXPRESS SECURITY STRATEGIST AWARDS
AWARD NOMINATIONS 2018
In the increasingly connected and online world, security is a constantly moving target. Which is why those entrusted with the critical task of safeguarding enterprise data assets—the CISOs—must not only be nimbler than the cyber attackers but also be able to take proactive measures. Express Security Strategist Awards recognize and honor CISOs that display exemplary strategic skills in the realm of information security.
As the name suggests, Express Security Strategist Awards are given away to Indian enterprises or Indian subsidiaries of MNCs that demonstrate comprehensive implementation of enterprise security technologies for distinct business benefit. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing enterprise security technology to gain a competitive edge.
Nominations from Indian enterprises are sought for the Express Security Strategist Awards. The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at Technology Senate, Pune, 7-8 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria/Rules & Regulations:
- Any Indian enterprise or subsidiary of an MNC
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- The company must have a registered office in India and should have been in active business for at least two years.
- The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- IT vendors may submit an IT system that is used internally, but must not submit a product or service that they sell.
- Past winners are allowed entry—provided the nomination is for new projects and solutions.
- Sponsors of Express Technology Senate 2018 are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
- The last date for filing nominations is May 22 2018
Tips & Guidelines
- The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using enterprise security or has implemented enterprise security in a new way that has boosted management or consumer confidence and reduced risk.
- The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has created for the organization.
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.